1st Emergency Medicine Annual Scientific (EMAS) Meeting
We are excited to announced the 1st Emergency Medicine Annual Scientific (EMAS) Meeting on the 19th -21st August 2016 at Shangri - La Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The theme for this year is "A Multidiciplinary Approach in Strengthening the Chain of Survival". We are gathering leading experts around the world to provide insights into the latest scientic knowledge and facilitate the translation of this knowledge into our daily clinical practice.
Here are some of the highlights of the conference:
1. Multidisciplinary Approach in Strenghtening The Chain of Survival - DG of Health, Malaysia
2. 21st Century Trauma - a new disease emerge - Timothy Coats (UK)
3. Changes in Adult Resuscitation Guidelines 2015 That Alter our practice- Shirley Ooi (Singapore)
4. Emergency Ultrasound :The 21st Century Visual Medicine - Adi Osman (Malaysia) 5. US of Airway and an update on its use in Emergency Medicine - Manoj Karmakar (Hong Kong)
6. Clinical Toxicology - New overdoses - Rick Lau (Hong Kong)
7. Trauma Care in Malaysia - Addressing the gaps - Sabariah Faizah Jamaluddin (Malaysia)
8. New Gizmo in Resuscitation - Marcus Ong (Singapore)
9. The Pathway in Achieving Clinical Echelon in Emergency Medicine - Abu Hassan Asaari Abdullah ( Malaysia)
Don't forget to register early for the pre congress workshop as there are limted places are available. There are 5 very interesting pre congress workshop to choose from:
1. Basic Mechanical Ventilator Course in Emergency Medicine.
2. FACES (Focus Abdominal Critical and Emergency Sonography) Workshop
3. SimPLE Teach
4. PHC Directors Course
5. Emergency Advance Airway Management Course
Registration is now open. Please proceed for online registration here.